- form, shape
- mold (US), mould (UK) (for shaping a fluid or
- third-person singular indicative present of formare
- second-person singular imperative of formare
EtymologyAnagram of (morpha) "bodily form, build" <
(morphē) "shape, fashion, appearance, outward form, contour,
Etymology, superlative form of *|forai ( > English
fore). Cognate with Old Saxon formo.
- third-person singular present indicative form of .
- second-person singular present imperative form of .
- to form, to create, to make
- transitive of elements
to form, to make
Etymology 2Forms of the above word
Etymology 3Forms of the noun formă
- third-person singular indicative present of formar
- second-person singular imperative of formar
- to shape, give